Appears in: VotDK
- The Priest does not choose whether this ability will Heal or damage an opponent until the Resolution Phase.
- When used to Heal multiple targets, the Healing is only halved once, regardless of how many targets the Priest wishes to Heal.
- The additional Energy is spend during the Resolution Phase when Healing more than 1 target.
- Example: The Priest can Heal 10 Health on a single target. If he decides to Heal 3 targets, the Priest spends an additional 2 Energy and each of those targets would Heal 5 Health.
- When used outside of combat, excess Healing does not convert to Energy.
- Replenish is one of the only abilities that can Heal Energy. Try using Replenish at the start of combat so the group may benefit from the Regen effects, allowing you to focus your Channeling on those who need a bigger heal.