List of cards?

List of cards?  

RSS

I combined the cards from the VotDK and FoA expansions into the core boxes, but changed my mind because it's a tight fit into the deck boxes and want to break them out again. Problem is they're all mixed up so I don't know which ones were from the expansion and which from the core.

Is there a card list or some other way to identify the expansion cards so I can separate them?

3 Answers

Hey Armaan, yes absolutely. There are logos on the bottom of each card that show whether it belongs in the base set, or the expansion. The icons are the boss icons for the set (Dead King for Valley, Magi for Forests). The Expansion icons are set inside a dark hexagon.

Hope that helps!

Jonathan

Beautiful! That helps immensely. I was able to break out the expansion cards in only a few minutes. Thanks for the quick reply!

I love the amount of care and detail you've put into the boxes, by the way. Very few games actually have good in-box storage solutions, so Hexplore Its's trays and deck boxes are much appreciated. Boxes look beautiful on my shelf too. I'm definitely a fan for life.  Looking forward to the Shurax Kickstarter!

Thank you so much for the comment!! It's comments like these that help spur us forward. Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm! I'm also still working on getting larger desktop images for ya!  😀 

Share: