[Solved] Access to previous roles/races?  

RSS

I may just be dumb, but I cannot find the subsection anymore, where you could have a look at all the heroes and races. I used that to print out the role cards, so that it was possible to write with pencil on paper, instead of using the original sheets and eraser pens. I also had all of them saved to my harddrive, but it died and I cannot access the files anymore. Internet Archive (waybackmachine) just has the front page of the old HP saved, heroes subsection cannot be accessed from there.

Please help.

And did that one happen ?  https://imgur.com/a/kRERuKS

Because that would be even easier than printing each role individually as a JPG.

Hi Patrick, sorry for the delay in response.

At this time we do not have plans to release jpg's or a PDF of each role. Now that we have more than one game we would like to limit how users can access specific information about game content, such as the roles. We're putting in a great deal of time on each game and it wouldn't be right for people to gain access to our role content for free.

That being said, we are working on an app that will allow some of what you're looking for. More information on the app will become available through our regular and upcoming campaign updates.

I'm sorry if that isn't the answer you're looking for, but we'd really like to continue working on the brand and move it into future titles, and the only way to do that is to continue to gain income off of the product. With our prices as competitive as they are, I do hope you can understand.

Thank you for supporting the game and for being a part of this journey with us!

Jonathan

Share: